The following resources should provide a fundamental education (and a good start) for you, not to make you feel badly about your culture, traditions, values and/or childhood, but so that you can see with your own eyes, hear with your own ears and feel with your own heart the issues regarding Pacifism and how we can achieve it…Environmental consciousness, ethical consumerism, social responsibility and social impact investing.
Eye-Opening Videos by an Undercover Investigator (FREE on YouTube)
Poignant talks (FREE on YouTube)
- Dairy is Scary (2016)
- Gary Yourofsky’s “Best Speech Ever” (2010)
- What’s Wrong with Eggs? The Truth About the Egg Industry (2015)
Thought Provoking films (all FREE on YouTube)
- Vegan 2020
- Vegan 2019
- The Game Changers (2018)
- Dominion (2018)
- What the Health (2017)
- Earthlings (2005)
- Speciesism to Veganism (2017)
- H.O.P.E. What You Eat Matters (2018)
- Cowspiracy – The Sustainability Secret (2014)
- Vegan 2017
- Vegan 2018
- Forks over Knives (2011)
- The Engine 2 Kitchen Rescue (2011)
- Freston, Kathy, Veganist, Lose Weight, Get Healthy, Change the World. New York: Weinstein Books, 2011.
- Laks, Ellie, My Gentle Barn. New York: Harmony Books, 2014.
- Baur, Gene with Gene Stone, Living the Farm Sanctuary Life. New York: Rodale Inc., 2015.
- Singer, Peter, Animal Liberation, The Definitive Classic of the Animal Movement. New York: Harper-Collins Publishers, 2009.
- Francione, Gary L., Animals as Persons, Essays on the Abolition of Animal Exploitation. New York: Columbia University Press, 2008.
- Goodall, Jane with Phillip Berman, Reason for Hope, A Spiritual Journey. New York: Soko Publications Limited, 1999.
- Goodall, Jane, Through a Window, My Thirty Years with Chimpanzees of Gombe. New York: Soko Publications Limited, 1990.